A few months ago I saw this picture on pinterest.
![]() |
| I could pretty much just leave it at that and you would know almost everything about KC. |
I would have to add that he always carries a bat! He is always screaming, always dirty from something, and can be always be seen with a bat or ball. This boy loves his baseball! I'd like to think that he was born with that :) It sure does make his daddy super proud! Sadly enough he did not make it to a Ranger game this year, the one we planned on attending late in the season (so it wasn't a million degrees) was rained out. Next year though, ya know when we have to pay to take them ;)
One of KCs greatest traits he has, in my opinion, is his love for his family. Whenever he is with me, he is asking about Cody and vice-versa. He always asks about his Nana and Bapa too! He loves all of us being together. He especially loves his big sis. He wants to be just like her, follows her everywhere and repeats the things she says. He loves to play rough and tackle her all the time. They are just the best of friends and it makes me so happy to see them together. I know that KC was just waiting in heaven to come down and join his sister. I like to think that's why he surprised us so fast after Jewels was born.
This crazy boy keeps me on me feet and going, going all the time. He is so sweet and sensitive and a huge blessing to me and our entire family.

No comments:
Post a Comment