Friday, September 23, 2011

It's OK Thursdays...I mean Friday

So I saw this cute button on a blog and decided to try this out since most of the time I have a hard time coming up with something to say.  And this week it is going to start on a Friday because Blogging did not happen yesterday!


IT'S OK...

...To go to Bed, Bath and Beyond simply to get out of the house--becuase then I will stop at other stores in the shopping center to pick up only the things that I really WANT need.

...That my child is awake in the next room as I continue blogging, she isn't even fussing yet.

...That my 5 and 1/2 month old still gets up three times a night becuase she always smiles at me from her crib as I GLARE smile down at her.

...That I spend most of my day watching Grey's...Netflix just released season 7 on instant!

...that I am 24 and my favorite store is Hobby Lobby...by far

...that my sweet girl whined the majority of the way home from Austin last weekend...because she got to see her Grandma and Grandpa

...that my little sis and best friend lives 1182 miles away...becuase she is getting a great education and I get to see her in 13 days! (yes I googled the miles).

...that I still have no job and don't really even look any more...Jewels deserves ALL my attention



No comments:

Post a Comment